Forum    News    Downloads    Saved Games

Complete Tutorial needed.

<<

reaver77

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Sun May 28, 2006 1:51 am

Complete Tutorial needed.

Ok I was wondering if anyone was interested in one of two things, both of which would cover the need here..

I would like to see a tutorial that goes from start to finish in regards to ripping and playing UMD's.

This could be a complilation of different Tut's already around or a brand new one. I would think that it would seem to need the following elements :

- The files and procedures a UMD uses to run. What are the files, where are the files, and how does the psp utilize them?
- How to rip a game to a memory card in useable format. What are the formats, programs needed, and procedures to utilize said programs.
- How to set-up and run the ripped umd's from the memory card. Where to put files, what they are doing, etc.

I guess really I would like to see a tutorial that goes a little bit farther than simply saying take this do that etc. I would like to know why this goes here, and what the psp is doing as it runs this that and the other thing. The tutorial should be for people that have just bought a psp and know basically how to turn it on..

I know it seems like a lot to ask, but really... Anyone feeling brave??

:twisted: Reaver :twisted:
<<

Skelator03

Brewology Moderator
Brewology Moderator

Thanks given: 2 times

Thanks received: 19 times

Post Sun May 28, 2006 9:40 am

you got a wifi conection?

Return to PSP Tutorials