corrupt data

<<

lochnessie

Young Brewer

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Thu Jan 25, 2007 10:57 am

corrupt data

more help please.. i've updated to 3.03 oe-b and tried to put fastloader 0.7 on the mem stick but just getting corrupt data message, then tried umd emulator 0.8c. still the same........????
thanks.
<<

george6nehme

Experienced Brewer
Experienced Brewer

Thanks received: 1

Post Thu Jan 25, 2007 11:13 am

u dont put fastloader on 3.03 oe-b all u have to do is create an ISO folder in the root of the mem stick and put or iso's and cso's in that folder the game will show up in the game menu then all u have to do is click wit the x button and play it
<<

tbag

Super Brewer
Super Brewer

Thanks received: 1

Post Thu Jan 25, 2007 11:13 am

ok

two things to check and this is for all homebrew
1. is the eboot in the "game" folder or did you make a folder called "game150" if its in game make a new one that says "game150" and try running it
2. go to the recovery menue by holding R button down on psp start upgo to configuration and change the kernel to 1.50 than try your homebrew again
<<

lochnessie

Young Brewer

Post Thu Jan 25, 2007 11:40 am

i've put the .cso file into the iso folder that i created in the root of the mem stick but still comes up corrupt data. tha game came with 2 folders, iso(which had the game iso in it) and psp(which had game,photo,system folders in it)in the game folder there was fast 1, and fast 1%. any ideas??
<<

arto14

Brewery Master
Brewery Master

Post Thu Jan 25, 2007 12:20 pm

Re: ok

tbag wrote:two things to check and this is for all homebrew
1. is the eboot in the "game" folder or did you make a folder called "game150" if its in game make a new one that says "game150" and try running it
2. go to the recovery menue by holding R button down on psp start upgo to configuration and change the kernel to 1.50 than try your homebrew again

ya and u said sumting about curupted icons. in recovery mode enable hide currupted icons. :)
myspace.com/pooponagansta
AIM=arto0121

talk to me =)
<<

DarkPacMan77

Brewology Moderator
Brewology Moderator

Thanks given: 13 times

Thanks received: 18 times

Post Thu Jan 25, 2007 12:22 pm

You aren't supposed to use the fastloader on custom firmare. Not only that, I don't think the fastloader even supports .cso compression.

The .cso file goes in the ISO folder AS IS. ONLY the .cso file goes in there, and then the iso should load from the memory stick.

-DarkPacMan77-
D3ViLsAdvocate wrote:Try shaking the salt harder onto your tongue.

Return to PSP Tutorials