Post Thu Apr 19, 2007 8:44 pm

Devhook for 3.02?

Hi folks. Firs,t I want to thank everyone for the enourmous help I got from you folks for my own PSP. Your friendliness and willingness to help out a dumb nOOb like myself are really appreciated. Thanks to you, I was able to get my own PSP to play homebrew no probs.

But my brother just got himself a PSP. He says to me "I want to run emulators" so I told him that they wouldn't work on his system. He didn't believe me and I had to put them on his system and show him they didn't work. Fine. Then I told him to make sure he didn't upgrade the firmware and I'd see what I could find out. Now he's upgraded to 3.02 (D'oh!).

I don't want to risk bricking his system- can't really afford it. On my own, the downgrade for some reason just wouldn't work from 2.71. But I was able to use Devhook no problem, and I like it because I don't risk bricking my system. So what I'd liek to do is put Devhook on his system. But information on it is a little confusing. I see that there is a Devhook 3.02 emulator now, but I don't know if that means it will run on 3.02. Do you folks know of a version which will run on 3.02 and allow me to emulate 1.50? Thanks for your help.