My new project(will be starting soon)

<<

brentbizzle

Brewology Moderator
Brewology Moderator

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 15 times

Post Sat Dec 13, 2008 10:12 pm

Ok, seriously... if you are a foreigner maybe I can let some of your crappy English slide, but I know that even foreigners learn how to use punctuation.

And did you not read my post before? For one thing, the PSP does not act as a USB 'host'. That's why we can't just plug in a USB drive into the PSP. Plugging in one of those USB wireless adapters will do absolutely NOTHING.

On top of that, even if through some kind of magic it did work, the psp has to ALREADY have internet for the USB dongle to do anything. They sell those adapters so people with only a wired internet connection can create a wireless internet signal. Take note that THERE MUST ALREADY BE AN INTERNET CONNECTION GOING TO THE DEVICE THE USB DONGLE PLUGS INTO.

You wasted your money, and you're wasting our time with this useless project and your bad grammar.
Founding father of the Wiibrew Packgen.
About 2 noob posts away from going ape sh*t
<<

TheOriginalToxxy

Brewery Master
Brewery Master

Thanks received: 0

Post Sun Dec 14, 2008 12:20 pm

brentbizzle wrote:Ok, seriously... if you are a foreigner maybe I can let some of your crappy English slide, but I know that even foreigners learn how to use punctuation.

And did you not read my post before? For one thing, the PSP does not act as a USB 'host'. That's why we can't just plug in a USB drive into the PSP. Plugging in one of those USB wireless adapters will do absolutely NOTHING.

On top of that, even if through some kind of magic it did work, the psp has to ALREADY have internet for the USB dongle to do anything. They sell those adapters so people with only a wired internet connection can create a wireless internet signal. Take note that THERE MUST ALREADY BE AN INTERNET CONNECTION GOING TO THE DEVICE THE USB DONGLE PLUGS INTO.

You wasted your money, and you're wasting our time with this useless project and your bad grammar.
well then...i just wasted about 50$ damn.....and i am not a foriner i just have bag grammer ANYONE WANNA BUY SOME STUFF lol
<<

crait

Brewology Administrator
Brewology Administrator

Thanks given: 195 times

Thanks received: 51 times

Post Sun Dec 14, 2008 1:27 pm

The PSP can be used as a HOST.
Remember, the PSP has a mic, camera and GPS attatchment.
You either should have 1.) thought this more through or 2.) stated what you wanted to do more clearly so people could critique what you wanted to do.
<<

Yumiko

Mega Brewer
Mega Brewer

Thanks given: 2 times

Thanks received: 2 times

Post Mon Dec 15, 2008 8:08 pm

Well, whatever your project maybe. . .good luck with it. :D
由美子
<<

Man1la

Brewer
Brewer

Thanks received: 0

Post Thu Dec 18, 2008 9:14 pm

that would be pretty sick or w.e. if you could somehow get the psp to access the internet without a wireless router xD

sry
<<

brentbizzle

Brewology Moderator
Brewology Moderator

Post Thu Dec 18, 2008 9:45 pm

yeah, it would also be cool if my psp could print $100 bills... even though DAX helped unlock service mode, magic mode still seems to be locked away keeping us from accessing non-existent internet and printing $100 bills.
<<

Yumiko

Mega Brewer
Mega Brewer

Thanks given: 2 times

Post Fri Dec 19, 2008 2:35 am

brentbizzle wrote:yeah, it would also be cool if my psp could print $100 bills... even though DAX helped unlock service mode, magic mode still seems to be locked away keeping us from accessing non-existent internet and printing $100 bills.

I dunno why you have to act like an a**hole sometimes. T=
由美子
<<

light_alistor

Brewery Master
Brewery Master

Post Fri Dec 19, 2008 2:49 am

well he didnt do a whole lot of research.... he was super far off point and his grammar is atrocious. he was just begging for it.

then again we could all be a little more constructive with our feedback. we were all green once
<<

brentbizzle

Brewology Moderator
Brewology Moderator

Post Fri Dec 19, 2008 6:23 pm

It was meant to be a joke... guess it was just lost on you guys. Sorry if I offended anyone.

Anyway, I think this thread has lived long enough...
Previous

Return to PlayStation Portable