<<

TheOriginalToxxy

Brewery Master
Brewery Master

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Sat Dec 27, 2008 8:52 pm

PSP faceplate

well guys as all screens do they get scratched and dirty and scince there are problems that can only be fixed by opening up my PSP i just wanna know is it worth buying a new faceplate and if so this is wear im gonna buy it from and ill probly get new buttons if i get a gold face plate

http://www.decalgirl.com/browse.cfm/4,4059.htm (faceplate)
http://www.decalgirl.com/browse.cfm/4,4145.htm (buttons)

what do you think?
<<

staxx

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks received: 2 times

Post Sun Dec 28, 2008 11:50 am

decalgirl is trustworthy, although i usually buy from coolmods.co.uk
Please do not act as a moderator! If you see something wrong, please report it to one of the moderators.
Click a name to report
Staxx Ace_012 Tbag
<<

DarkPacMan77

Brewology Moderator
Brewology Moderator

Thanks given: 13 times

Thanks received: 18 times

Post Mon Dec 29, 2008 3:21 pm

If your PSP is still under warranty then you may be able to get Sony to help you out with the problem. However, they may not do that and may want to charge you or something, but I'd at least call them and ask in advance.

Decalgirl is an honest site though. They have some nice things. So yeah, I'd make sure to call Sony first to see if they will do anything but if you're really wanting to mod the PSP and make it look pretty with a new faceplate and buttons, the selections you made were good and Decalgirl is a respectable website.

-DarkPacMan77-
D3ViLsAdvocate wrote:Try shaking the salt harder onto your tongue.
<<

TheOriginalToxxy

Brewery Master
Brewery Master

Post Tue Dec 30, 2008 10:08 am

DarkPacMan77 wrote:If your PSP is still under warranty then you may be able to get Sony to help you out with the problem. However, they may not do that and may want to charge you or something, but I'd at least call them and ask in advance.

Decalgirl is an honest site though. They have some nice things. So yeah, I'd make sure to call Sony first to see if they will do anything but if you're really wanting to mod the PSP and make it look pretty with a new faceplate and buttons, the selections you made were good and Decalgirl is a respectable website.

-DarkPacMan77-
its not once ur PSP is modded you cant go back
and i bought mine used for 100 bucks
<<

TheOriginalToxxy

Brewery Master
Brewery Master

Post Tue Dec 30, 2008 10:12 am

wow its weird the site Staxx showed me has all the stuff im gonna buy but cheaper

HAHA i get my faceplate cheaper kuz im on a fat

PS.does anyone have a tutorial on how to do this
<<

staxx

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks received: 2 times

Post Tue Dec 30, 2008 1:50 pm

Some stuff is cheaper yes, the faceplate is more expensie though. Have to remember the currency is listed by default in uk pounds. Once you click the tab to switch it to american dollars, the faceplate is actually more expensive, but the buttons are cheaper, and i believe the decalgirl button pack comes with a analog stick where as the yellow ones on coolmods dont have the analog.
Please do not act as a moderator! If you see something wrong, please report it to one of the moderators.
Click a name to report
Staxx Ace_012 Tbag

Return to PlayStation Portable