<<

TheOriginalToxxy

Brewery Master
Brewery Master

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Wed Mar 04, 2009 2:17 pm

Rock Band:Unplugged

So we've waited for something like this and i must say bravo sony for finally seeing psp as one of your magor consoles but anyways heres some specs of it

Title:Rock band:unplugged

Realease date: N/A

Genre:Music

Setlist:N/A

Discription:If you thought Guitar Hero on the DS was a weird idea, you'll love this: During today's Destination PlayStation event, Sony has announced a PSP-exclusive version of Rock Band, called Rock Band Unplugged. This will be the first Rock Band game ever for a portable console!

Details about gameplay have yet to be released, although we don't expect to see a full suite of tiny plastic instruments to clip on to the PSP. What is known is that Unplugged will use the PSP's Wi-Fi connection to access an in-game music store.

Update: Primotech has some possible gameplay details. According to the post, Unplugged will use the left, up, triangle, and circle buttons to control instruments, switching from instrument to instrument with the shoulder buttons, and playing "phrases" of each instrument to maintain a score multiplier. This sounds exactly like Harmonix's Frequency!

So are you going to get it?
<<

Devil May Cry

Experienced Brewer
Experienced Brewer

Post Wed Mar 04, 2009 6:10 pm

I'm not to sure. I'm not a huge fan of rhythm games but it might be worth a try or 2. I'll mostly likely use a savegame for it though, I wouldn't have the patience to unlock songs.
<<

AdventWolf

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks given: 5 times

Thanks received: 10 times

Post Wed Mar 04, 2009 6:32 pm

I'll have to hear a lot more about it.
<<

1/-0

Experienced Brewer
Experienced Brewer

Post Thu Mar 05, 2009 12:16 pm

Looks like it will be interesting, we'll have to wait and see.
2.50 PSP<3.50<3.95<<<<3.90m33<4.01 m33<5.00 m33
Killzone Liberation name:Babamthegrunt add me
I'll rape you with my helpfullness
Need a pandora battery for cheap, willing to wait about 2 weeks to get it? click Here A comprehensive list of Apps for n00bs link
<<

AdventWolf

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Post Tue May 26, 2009 1:08 pm

Heres a good review of the game. This really shows you how the game works. I have been playing it constantly the past few days but once I beat it all then I won't be playing it much without the online play.
<<

Rippon1

Brewer
Brewer

Post Fri Jul 03, 2009 1:26 pm

Decent game. Actually has a kind of challenge, just not as extreme that I hoped. lP
Zombie + Fire = X3 XD
"If I was stuck on an island with only 3 things of my choice, it would be a fishing pole for fishing, a flare gun, and a survival knife. Or, I could just get a boat with some dynamite.......you know, for fishing.......yeah......."
-My friend Ryan.
<<

AdventWolf

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Post Sat Jul 04, 2009 6:26 am

I haven't bought it yet cuz im a little short on cash. I'm still tryin to see if there will be a way to play PSP games you already own on the Go. But it's not looking like i'm gonna get it.

Return to PlayStation Portable