<<

Equ1ox

Experienced Brewer
Experienced Brewer

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Sun May 03, 2009 7:28 pm

Monster Hunter Freedom Unite

I'm up late so I figured I'd get a MHFU post started!
Honestly, I've been a MH fan since it came out on the PS2 and I've roughly spent a little over 1500 hours playing all the games combined.
(Monster Hunter (ps2), Monster hunter Freedom(psp), Monster Hunter Freedom 2(psp), and Monster Hunter 2ndG(psp)(japanese)

To me, the game is one serious settlement, and a piece of art.
But it seems to me that with the next game so close to launch, which 6/25/09 at the latest since it ships out on the 23rd, that its nothing more than the Japanese game which is MHF2ndG. I really hate it when all the US gets is a crappy port of an awesome game with English patch, when Japan not only gets the game 5 to 6 months ahead of us, but they also get much more content.
But its besides the point, the fact is that Monster Hunter Freedom 2nd G was pretty much Freedom 2 with 2-3 Extra monsters to fight and the armor and weapons that went along with each one. which is a lack in content for a $40 game.
(and i do own the monster hunter titles one of the few games i actually pay for to help keep a franchise alive)
And here are a couple of rumors going on about the game as well-
1.)infrastructure mode-100% true if its a port of MHF2ndG
2.)compatible with a headset- unsure so far.

and the rest of them have been pretty much answered as they were asked around the internet.
But all in all, I'd love to see MHFU be a huge addition from Freedom2, and not some useless port that I've already beaten with the last game I've picked up.
The original Equ1ox since 1997.
<<

AdventWolf

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks given: 5 times

Thanks received: 10 times

Post Tue Jun 02, 2009 7:12 pm

I've only played the first but I've heard the 2nd is an improvement.
<<

largearse

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Sat Jun 27, 2009 3:15 am

monster hunter on the ps2 was okay but when it came out on the psp capcom really out did them selves. the graphics for a psp game on monster hunter were out of this world .then when freedom 2 came out i was blown away it is awsome the only place it went wrong with is the fact yu can only play with people in the same room which sucks yu have to get a wifi max and xei link to play it with outher over long distances
now there is unite comeing out and i want it soooo bad it will be amazing and i cant wait.

Return to PlayStation Portable