Be Careful

<<

budd e

Young Brewer

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Thu Jun 11, 2009 7:26 pm

Be Careful

I've been trying to figure something out lately and bricked my psp like 5 or 6 times. I can pandora it as many times as I need too right?? But that's not what this is about, I have the Patapon 2 Demo and Patapon 2 from PSN( of course ). I was in my LuaPlayerHM8 and accidentally hit rip UMD. There was no umd in my psp and I stopped it right away but it messed up both Patapon's(would not boot acted like it was in the wrong folder), and on top of that it ate up 1388mb on my 4gig. Oh, yea it also would not let me delete the messed up stuff. I had to format my ms and pandora the psp. One day later I had downloaded my Patapon's again and then I got this media portal not realizing it would battle with the Patapons and that portal turned into 600mb. And it also multiplied the files in my flash1 until it was completely full. Everything ran Super slow and Ihad to format and Pandora again. So, be VERY careful what you use when you have PSstore files on your stick. :x

psp slim(2001) 5.00m33-6/LEDA v2
<<

ace

Brewology Administrator
Brewology Administrator

Thanks given: 10 times

Thanks received: 29 times

Post Fri Jun 12, 2009 4:20 am

Heh, that portal sounds like a worm to me.
It's not the religion that causes wars, it's the men who use religion as a means to control people that do.
They call me tater salad.
<<

budd e

Young Brewer

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Thu Jul 02, 2009 9:48 pm

I didn't realize anyone responded to this one, but I wish it was the portal . The first time it happened I didn't have any portals except pspwxp I never really had any use for them. The second time I was just giving other portals a chance, but I do tend to try a lot of risky stuff like putting anything in my flash0,1,2,3 so that could have had something to do with it. Thanks for the tip though I'll be carefull which portals I happen to give a chance.

PSP slim(2001) 5.50GEN-B(FULL)

P.S. Is there a way to use older homebrew on GEN I'm probably gonna try TimeMachine unless someone has a better idea LEDA does not help it actually makes it worse.

Return to PlayStation Portable