<<

.Yunoko

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks given: 13 times

Thanks received: 3 times

Post Sun Dec 06, 2009 2:54 pm

PSP Help

Alright so I decided to fix up my PSP 1000, it is currently bricked at like firmware 2.01 or something like that. I did have custom firmware on it but I forget what it was / is.

I just ordered a faceplate off of ebay because it is a bit scratched up and it was a pretty good deal. I also ordered this,

http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.12710

It is a "Pandora PSP Unbricker Service Battery + Memory Stick Duo 2GB Combo" for $16. I did this because I didn't want to create my own because I just didn't feel good about doing it, plus I didn't want to spend $40 on a battery and ruin it and its really hard to find PSP 1000 batteries now. I know its cheap because its from China but I don't care I am only using it to fix my PSP that is it.

So can anybody tell me what I need to do, from removing the faceplate to installing my new one. Then tell me how to unbrick it, the battery is already "format" into a Pandora, and the memory stick doesn't have the software on it, so I will need that.

All "in depth" information / tutorials will be great. Thanks.
<<

crait

Brewology Administrator
Brewology Administrator

Thanks given: 195 times

Thanks received: 51 times

Post Sun Dec 06, 2009 5:03 pm

Heya! Welcome back!! :D

To change the faceplate, all you have to do is remove all 300 screws and just... well... replace it. :D
<<

.Yunoko

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks given: 13 times

Thanks received: 3 times

Post Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:54 pm

crait wrote:Heya! Welcome back!! :D

To change the faceplate, all you have to do is remove all 300 screws and just... well... replace it. :D

Aha thanks man, yea long time no see.

Alright, I guess that is probably the easiest part. I have a bit of time to get information from all you guys to do this because shipping is suppose to be like 15 days for all parts because of holiday season.

Return to PlayStation Portable