psp analog stick problem

<<

scochivonricter

Young Brewer

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Fri Jun 06, 2008 9:14 pm

psp analog stick problem

Ok, when I play a game,browser,app,ect. my character/pointer goes down and at first I could just touch the analog stick a little and it would be fine. I thought it was nothing until now. The character/pointer will go down and even if I push up it won't move. And here is the thing, it's not actually the analog stick cause I removed the analog stick and the metal frame and turned on my psp and played a game and my character still moved down. Then a friend told me to try another analog stick so I borrowed a friends psp put his analog stick in mine and it still didn't work. So I'm guessing it's something else. Anyone know if this might be fixable?
BWAAKAAA
<<

Salzgablah

Experienced Brewer
Experienced Brewer

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Sat Jun 07, 2008 6:41 am

only thing i would try is to replace the whole analog stick assembly. They are to pricy if you go to the right place.
http://store.richspsxparts.com/pspanstasre.html is one where i have bought stuff. Free shipping and very quick. this one is for the phat, there is a link on this page to go to the slim version if you need it.
Phat 3.71->pandora 1.50->3.90 m33 (Sold on Ebay, suckers)
Slim 3.71->semi-brick->Nand Recovery->DCv3->3.71->3.80 m33-2->3.90 m33-3->4.01 m33-2
Want cintro for 4.01 m33? get cintro_390and Autostart_V4.zip, just follow the readme.

Return to PSP Help