Forum    News    Downloads    Saved Games

Much appreciated assistance with Lua Player

<<

Shockradium

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Sun Jul 13, 2008 11:26 pm

Much appreciated assistance with Lua Player

Hi, I happened to come by a homebrew game that I wanted to play but I found out that I needed Lua Player. My question is: What is Lua player and how do I get it/install it onto my psp? My psp version is 3.80 M33-5. And if you mention something about kernel, please describe that as well because I haven't a clue what it is either. Thanks.
<<

ace

Brewology Administrator
Brewology Administrator

Thanks given: 10 times

Thanks received: 29 times

Post Mon Jul 14, 2008 6:45 am

Lua player is a homebrew program that allows you to run homebrew games and apps coded in Lua on your psp. The psp doesn't run Lua code right off the bat without a little extra help. Just download lua player, it's probably in our downloads section & it's a homebrew app, and put it on your memory stick.
It's not the religion that causes wars, it's the men who use religion as a means to control people that do.
They call me tater salad.
<<

Shockradium

Post Mon Jul 14, 2008 2:47 pm

Thanks for that. I downloaded LuaPlayerHM7 but i dont know how to install it onto my mem stick. Should i use another version of luaplayer, if not, please help me to install it.
<<

ace

Brewology Administrator
Brewology Administrator

Thanks given: 10 times

Thanks received: 29 times

Post Mon Jul 14, 2008 7:24 pm

If it is in a .zip or .rar format just extract it and stick it in the GAME folder. Copy and paste the folder(s). Then launch the game you originally tried to launch. I'm sure of the versions, but it should work.

O and if there is two folders (one will have a % in it) then copy and paste both in the GAME150 folder, if there isn't a GAME150 folder then you can make one beside the GAME folder. If there is just one folder then stick it in either the GAME folder or the GAME380 folder.
It's not the religion that causes wars, it's the men who use religion as a means to control people that do.
They call me tater salad.
<<

Shockradium

Post Tue Jul 15, 2008 7:24 pm

well I got LuaPlayerHM 7 to work but I still dont understand how to get the game to work.

Return to PSP Help