themes, flash0

<<

theclassicalgod

Young Brewer

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Mon Jun 23, 2008 8:16 am

themes, flash0

Hey. I finally got cfw set up on my psp(after about 5 hours of trying and failing on my Vista pc, i grabbed a laptop with XP from the other room and had the memory stick done in like 30 seconds. I was quite pissed) :lol:

I got a little feature happy and used a theme that needed to be put into the flash0. Can anyone see where i'm going with this yet? lol I, stupidly, forgot to back up the original files before doing anything. I've since started useing CXMB themes and most of them end up stretched farther than meant to be or I only see one icon when I should see them all. For the 360 Blade, it gets forced to the center of the screen and is just plain unusable.

My only guess is that the files I overwrote are messing with the coordinates of the other themes. Is there any way I can either get the files for the original theme back or will it work if I reinstall 3.90m33?
Slim - 3.60 -> 3.80 -> 3.90 -> 3.95 -> 4.00 -> 3.90m33 -> 4.01m33
<<

Yumiko

Mega Brewer
Mega Brewer

Thanks given: 2 times

Thanks received: 2 times

Post Mon Jun 23, 2008 8:40 am

Umm, I forgot how you could do that...but for themes, I would recommend looking at my tutorial I posted up.

I would suggest installing the lite version because you could switch the theme at any moment.
由美子
<<

brentbizzle

Brewology Moderator
Brewology Moderator

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 15 times

Post Mon Jun 23, 2008 8:42 am

I would reflash your psp using a pandora setup and start from scratch. From there if you want to mess with themes use cxmb. When you run that it will make a backup of all your theme related stuff. That way if you want to change something or you mess up, you can revert back to the original xmb and start again.
Founding father of the Wiibrew Packgen.
About 2 noob posts away from going ape sh*t

Return to PSP Help