Post Fri Aug 01, 2008 3:22 pm

IDS damage.. repairable?

Ok, my psp was bricked a few years ago due to a careless attempt at downgrading to 1.0 firmware (forgot to put to default settings before starting the downgrade xD)
My psp stats are the following..
JAP 1000k 1.5 original firmware fat psp
PSP Model. Standard - (TA-079v1)
Tachyon: 0x00140000 Pommel: 0x00000103
and now I unbricked it to 3.90 M33 -3 using dc5
and I ran into the following problems...

1:first of all I cannot boot my psp without that stick that I have (4gb sandisk) If I boot it without the stick I boot it with the powersupply (not my battery because I only have one and its a hardmodded pandora) and its just a black screen with the green light.. It only boots up if I put in the stick which has dc5 on it.

2:When I went to IDStorage Backup tool it said:
"Idstore index not found."

3:When I go to system files and check out system info it says "-" next to my MAC address.

4:I dont know if this has anything to do with IDS damage but..I went to Date and Time settings and set via internet it says An internal error has occurred. (80000025).

5:I cannot download updates on my 4gig sandisk, I cannot download the official 4.05 and I cannot download the 4.01 M33 one either. It says: "The download failed."

5 CONT: Not really another problem but when I tried to download the internet radio on my 4 gig stick it said "Save failed. (80010011)"
I noticed that it did not say an error code when I failed to download a firmware update but it did say the error code when I failed to download the radio. So I dont know if that has anything to do with anything xD

6: BUT on my other stick (512mb sandisk) [which I believe is fake because I could not unbrick my psp with it, I cannot boot my psp up with the 512 either.] I can download the updates on the 512 one but once downloaded I still cannot run them it says this when I try to run the official or the M33 one: "This game cannot be started. The region code is not correct."

Thank you all for reading
I appreciate it :D