Post Thu Aug 07, 2008 12:14 am

TVU Player...

Isn't there a way to download and install TVU Player directly to PSP? Isn't it possible to mod the PSP to have windows or apple on it, so isn't it possible to install programs to the PSP as well? Is it absolutely required to stream tv though a computer to your PSP to watch it? The PSP can connect to the internet itself, why does it need a computer to stream the program though it, why not cut out the middle man.

I'm someone that rarely has their computer on them while going to get a coffee or talking a break at work, but I do have my PSP on me, and that's what I'd like to watch my TV on. What's the point of having TVU on your PSP if you computer has to be up and running to use it? Then I'll just take my computer with me and watch the shows on it. I don't get the privilege of having a home PC or even a home for that matter, all I have is a laptop and hotels, and sometimes I just want to lay down turn on my PSP and watch some TV, yet I can't do that without pulling out my laptop first.

Really, does it make any sense? There must be some way to cut out the need of a computer, or even a TV for that matter (LocationFree Player), otherwise the whole idea of TV on the PSP is mute. Now, like I said before, if operating systems can be put on a PSP, then why wouldn't programs be able to be installed directly to the PSP, to get rid of the middle man (computer).

Can anyone, help me with this problem, does anyone know of anything out there, any mod for the PSP, that will put TVU or some other internet streaming TV program on the PSP, thank you.