pandoras battery and custom firmware on psp slim

<<

Titan

Young Brewer

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Tue Aug 12, 2008 1:29 am

pandoras battery and custom firmware on psp slim

hi guys i have a friends psp slim which has official sony firmware 4.00 and i want to make a pandora battery and install custom firmware i am just after a bit more guidance cos i dont wanna mess it up does it matter that the firmware on it now is sony official 4.00 and it can still be done and also i only have his psp slim with slim battery to work with will this matter
<<

amaric

Experienced Brewer
Experienced Brewer

Post Tue Aug 12, 2008 2:03 am

ok well do you have cfw on your psp?
zomgardninjasayrawr
<<

Titan

Young Brewer

Post Tue Aug 12, 2008 2:54 am

no it is sony official firmware 4.00 i need to know does the firmware on it now matter cos i am going to make a pandora battery and install a custom firmware on it and can i make the battery with a slim battery in the slim psp
<<

Shadow345

Young Brewer

Post Tue Aug 12, 2008 3:18 am

Titan wrote:no it is sony official firmware 4.00 i need to know does the firmware on it now matter cos i am going to make a pandora battery and install a custom firmware on it and can i make the battery with a slim battery in the slim psp

yes you can use *a* psp slim battery. However, do not use the one within your psp slim. Order one on ebay or something and use that as its a replacement battery and a slightly older version. I learned this the hard way. Also do not forget you'll need a 256MB-2Gig memory stick (SPARE) that your willing to give up and create the ''magic memory stick'' which i'm in the process of making.
<<

Equ1ox

Experienced Brewer
Experienced Brewer

Post Tue Aug 12, 2008 5:52 am

You dont have to have a spare memory stick, you can use the one that you have as long is its in the memory range specified by shadow345.
just be sure to save or back up the data from the memory stick to a computer or another device so you can keep your game saves later.
The original Equ1ox since 1997.

Return to PSP Help