Forum    News    Downloads    Saved Games

NEED HELP WITH DOWNGRADING PSP FIRMWARE PLZPLZ

<<

Beersy

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Sun Jan 11, 2009 4:35 pm

NEED HELP WITH DOWNGRADING PSP FIRMWARE PLZPLZ

I need a bit of help. I am practically new to the psp hacking scene. I heard there was a way to downgrade psp firmware via a simple TIFF file and could any1 give me a hint on how to find it plz?????

Beersy
<<

staxx

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks received: 2 times

Post Mon Jan 12, 2009 5:24 am

Perhaps posting in the right section would set you off on the right foot...and perhaps taking a look in the tutorials section would be that much more of a shove in the direction youre looking. Theres a tutorial entitled ultimate starters/newbies guide. I suggest you give it a gander.
Please do not act as a moderator! If you see something wrong, please report it to one of the moderators.
Click a name to report
Staxx Ace_012 Tbag
<<

Beersy

Thanks received: 0

Post Mon Jan 12, 2009 7:17 pm

THANK YOU!

Thanx
<<

que13x

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks given: 1

Thanks received: 6 times

Post Sun Jan 18, 2009 8:52 pm

Re: NEED HELP WITH DOWNGRADING PSP FIRMWARE PLZPLZ

Beersy wrote:I heard there was a way to downgrade psp firmware via a simple TIFF file and could any1 give me a hint on how to find it plz?????Beersy

I think that TIFF file is for versions less than 2.80 so if your PSP is higher than that you can't do it. You will need to use Pandora's Battery otherwise. Find a version of Despertar del Cementerio that is to your liking and follow the instructions it comes with.
The programmers you will one day be looking to hire are the ones reading the tech news sites right now.

And they will remember...

~George Hotz @ $ony

Return to PSP Help