Forum    News    Downloads    Saved Games

help me please help me

<<

masterpartha

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Sat Oct 10, 2009 5:59 am

help me please help me

Guys i've a psp 2004 original firmware updated to ver 6.00.today while playin raw vs smackdwn i paused and switched off to go for break.on switchin it bak on game continued to run bt umd case made whirrin sounds.i exited game den try to restart again.bt den no umd option came nly whirrin sounds.i tried odr umds bt same thing.none workin.please help guys.
PSG
<<

Yumiko

Mega Brewer
Mega Brewer

Thanks given: 2 times

Thanks received: 2 times

Post Sat Oct 10, 2009 11:59 pm

It could possibly be that the light is reading the disc correctly. Try removing the UMD disc, and placing a different one in it's place. If the noise, or concerned noise still happens, chances are it could be an internal malfunction with the PSP.
But your best bet to self-fix this would be to remove the UMD and pop it back in again.
Good luck. (:

Hope this helped.
由美子
<<

masterpartha

Post Sun Oct 11, 2009 2:15 am

thanks.but even after a lot of tries it didn't work.the clickin sound is gone.and when i press my ear to the bak of de psp i hear a hummin sound but styl cant run umds.please help guys.
PSG
<<

TheOriginalToxxy

Brewery Master
Brewery Master

Post Sun Oct 11, 2009 7:15 am

Why Dont U Just Downgrade And Download Ur Games? Unless U Have The Newest Firmware. In Which case We Cant help You Considering Dark Alex Wont Get To Work.
<<

masterpartha

Post Sun Oct 11, 2009 11:19 pm

yes i know bout the custom firmware.but is my psp downgradeable?i recently had updated to ver 6.00 of original firmware.wil i be able to downgrade tat?please tel me.also is dre any guide to know wat motherboard my psp has?i heard dre's some problem if its some ta v3 or somethin.please help me out.
PSG
<<

airplanes18

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks given: 19 times

Thanks received: 8 times

Post Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:14 am

well, since sony patches everything we do, upgrading standard sony firmware is always a BAD idea. no custom firmware for you

alternatively, it could be your laser in the back. either its disconnected, out of focus (bad) or damadged (also bad) if your willing, take it apart, be careful with the screen, and check if all connections are good. if they are, you need a new laser.

clean your laser before doing the above. really
Billy Mays is STILL my Hero.
<<

masterpartha

Post Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:56 am

the laser isn't moving.like i shifted it to right.then put in the umd.after sometime i checked but the laser stayed there.so do i have to change the laser?
and about cfw wil a pandora battery be of any help in downgrading from update 6 or do i hav to wait for sometime?please advise me on this.
PSG
<<

The Cookie Monster

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks given: 9 times

Thanks received: 54 times

Post Tue Oct 13, 2009 6:30 am

yeah, u need a pandora to degrade. And yes there are softwares that could degrade it but dont use them unless u trust them.. They have alot of chance of bricking ur psp.
-Formerly DCM
<<

masterpartha

Post Tue Oct 13, 2009 7:36 am

wil i be able to downgrade from 6?

thanks.if i get a pandora wil i be able to degrade psp from update 6? i need clarity on that issue.cause i checked in google and everythin.they say DA hasn taken out anything for update 6.so wil i still be able to downgrade from 6 with a pandora battery?and please tel me which software should i use?and also if my psp gets bricked wil i be able to recover it with pandora battery or is it gone forever?please clarify.thanks once again.
PSG
<<

airplanes18

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks given: 19 times

Thanks received: 8 times

Post Tue Oct 13, 2009 11:45 am

chances are, like i said above, your screwed. nothing can be done. you psp simply wont respond. shoudlnt have upgraded, but okay then.
Billy Mays is STILL my Hero.
<<

The Cookie Monster

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks given: 9 times

Thanks received: 54 times

Post Wed Oct 14, 2009 6:42 am

just remember U CANT create a pandora on a psp slim 2004
-Formerly DCM

Return to PSP Help