Plugin Questions

<<

Kaddisfly

Young Brewer

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Wed May 09, 2007 11:28 am

Plugin Questions

So I read through the master guide of tutorials in search of something new to do to my PSP, kingcoke mentioned to try and learn something new everyday. So I want to try and put a plugin onto my PSP today, just I don't know any plugins to put on. I search the site and others for a list of like possible plugins, but no luck. So my question is can someone give me some examples of plugins they use and also other plugins that are interesting (like their name and what they are used for)? Thanks in advance.

Also another little quick question, I have been playing Mario 64 on Daedalus R11,and last night when I went to play it didn't same my last progress. So I played to the point I was at before and saved, shut down the PSP and turned it back on to check and no luck. So then I re-beat bowser and this time I did "Save and Quit" instead of "Save and Continue" and the save worked, and since then I had no problems with the save, but I was just wondering if their is any way to prevent this, or know if it saved or not, or if this is normal.If anyone gets what I'm saying and has any advice it would be appreciated. Thanks.
<<

D3ViLsAdvocate

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Location: ----New Jersey PSP Status:Dead & Gone PS3 Status:Paper Weight PS4 Status:mmm

Thanks given: 3 times

Thanks received: 21 times

Post Wed May 09, 2007 12:40 pm

Use this one http://dl.qj.net/VSHInform-Alpha-for-3. ... /catid/151
Make a folder on the root of your memory stick called seplugins. Than inside that folder put the plugin you downloaded in it. Now make two .txt files in notepad each named game and vsh. Now copy the the location of the plugin and paste it into both the game and vsh text file. Now reboot psp holding R then goto plugins and enable them. BTW square changes clock speed and r is USB.
Last edited by D3ViLsAdvocate on Wed May 09, 2007 12:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
<<

Kaddisfly

Young Brewer

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Wed May 09, 2007 12:49 pm

Thanks, but that link isnt working. Also, what is this and what does it do?
<<

D3ViLsAdvocate

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Location: ----New Jersey PSP Status:Dead & Gone PS3 Status:Paper Weight PS4 Status:mmm

Thanks given: 3 times

Thanks received: 21 times

Post Wed May 09, 2007 12:59 pm

Works now.
ImageImage

Return to PSP Help