Forum    News    Downloads    Saved Games

1st psp and my mate has downgraded to 1.5 and need more!

<<

food_freak890

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Fri Sep 07, 2007 10:24 am

1st psp and my mate has downgraded to 1.5 and need more!

i got mt 1st psp and its great. my mate just downgraded from 3.5 to 1.5 and i have no idea how to do anything. i would like to be able to know how to change the icons on the psps home menu and would also like to know how i get games on the internet but u dont need a connection. just games like space invaders and stuff like that. please can u try and transform a psp noob into some1 who can make a cool psp!
<<

DarkPacMan77

Brewology Moderator
Brewology Moderator

Thanks given: 13 times

Thanks received: 18 times

Post Fri Sep 07, 2007 1:14 pm

I certainly can teach you what you need. Fortunately for you, here at PSPBrew, we take pride in our "Master Tutorial Guide". There you can find guides for nearly everything you really need to know to become "some1 who can make a cool psp" ;)

I'll help you a bit though. You asked for how to customize the flash0 to make the main PSP menu different (like icons and stuff). You can learn that clicking right here.

You also asked for how to run flash games through the psp's web browser. You can learn how to do that by clicking right here.

Hope that helps ;) - and on a side note, please don't post Help topics in the Tutorials section in the future. ;)

~moved~

-DarkPacMan77-
D3ViLsAdvocate wrote:Try shaking the salt harder onto your tongue.

Return to PSP Help