Forum    News    Downloads    Saved Games

3.52 help plz

<<

jamielikescheese

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Thu Oct 11, 2007 6:06 pm

3.52 help plz

is there another way to downgrade 3.52 without pandoras battery? cant i upgrade and then u guys make a downgrader? i have an extra battery, but i only have a 128 mb memory card. see, this is why i like my ds better. not only better games, but u can run homebrew without fu**in with that stupid fw s**t. all u have to do for a ds is dldi support, and with most other stuff you dont have to. i think psps suck for the most part. i want a n64 emu. ds's cant run that. can somebody just make a downgrader?
kwjdjgt
<<

kellytna123

Super Brewer
Super Brewer

Thanks received: 0

Post Thu Oct 11, 2007 6:11 pm

making a downgrader is not as easy as u make sound. it takes months. pandora the only way

PSP AND HEAVY METAL FOR LIFE/ if u need help with 3.5 downgrade ask me./ECW/TNA/WWE
<<

staxx

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks received: 2 times

Post Thu Oct 11, 2007 6:16 pm

Please use the ** keys to bleep out your profanity next time please.

To answer your question, at this moment there is no other way to downgrade a 3.52 psp without pandoras battery. Check this list to see if someone is listed in your area and they will convert your battery to a pandora battery for you for free...
http://www.darkmessiah.byethost13.com/freeservice.html
Please do not act as a moderator! If you see something wrong, please report it to one of the moderators.
Click a name to report
Staxx Ace_012 Tbag

Return to PSP Help