Forum    News    Downloads    Saved Games

Uploading saved games

<<

psp1

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Sun Oct 28, 2007 6:23 am

Uploading saved games

I've done it before but i have forgotten how to do it. I don't know what folders put the saved game in to get in on my memory card or anything. Please help thanks.
<<

AdventWolf

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks given: 5 times

Thanks received: 10 times

Post Sun Oct 28, 2007 6:28 am

You first download the files. Then connect your PSP to computer via USB. Once the Memory Stick window pops up on your screen or once you open it, open the 'PSP' folder, then the 'SAVEDATA' folder. Inside that folder, you notice each of them have the following files in them: Image

so now go to the savedata files you just downloaded and get the folder named ULUS43348943(random numbers) and put the folder in the 'SAVEDATA' folder.
<<

psp1

Post Sun Oct 28, 2007 6:31 am

AdventWolf wrote:You first download the files. Then connect your PSP to computer via USB. Once the Memory Stick window pops up on your screen or once you open it, open the 'PSP' folder, then the 'SAVEDATA' folder. Inside that folder, you notice each of them have the following files in them: Image

so now go to the savedata files you just downloaded and get the folder named ULUS43348943(random numbers) and put the folder in the 'SAVEDATA' folder.

thanks but the memory stick file didn't come up could you say were it is so i can open it manually? thanks
<<

AdventWolf

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Post Sun Oct 28, 2007 6:35 am

Alright, first your turn your psp on, and connect it to your computer via USB. Then go over to Settings and then USB Connection. Press X to allows USB connection. Then once you do that, a window might pop up but if not go to 'My Computer' then it should show all the drives you have, look for the F/ 'Removable Disk' (yours might not be F). then once you click on that, your memory stick should pop up.
<<

psp1

Post Sun Oct 28, 2007 6:44 am

it worked! cheers mate
<<

psp1

Post Sun Oct 28, 2007 6:57 am

have you tried downloading the football manager handheld saved game it doesn't seem to work everything goes fine but whne you play the game the saved data isn't there
<<

AdventWolf

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Post Sun Oct 28, 2007 7:00 am

someone else had this problem, they tried to upload that save game but it didnt work. i'm not sure whats wrong with it.
<<

psp1

Post Sun Oct 28, 2007 7:09 am

?

i have found the fault with FMH it works its just not what i thought it was - its not a game is the configurations and settings . It works fine my mistake.
<<

ace

Brewology Administrator
Brewology Administrator

Thanks given: 10 times

Thanks received: 29 times

Post Sun Oct 28, 2007 10:24 am

~moved to help section~
It's not the religion that causes wars, it's the men who use religion as a means to control people that do.
They call me tater salad.
<<

blackzmage

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Post Sun Oct 28, 2007 12:59 pm

where the f did my reply go????!?!?!

Return to PSP Help