Brewer
Brewer

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Fri Sep 26, 2008 8:23 pm

The Legend of Spyro Dawn of the Dragon Gameboot request

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a14jTo7xLx0
2:12 to 2:16

Yes, I know it's a pain for those Spyro haters out there, but I would really like to have this as a gameboot. If not, could you teach me?
Zombie + Fire = X3 XD
"If I was stuck on an island with only 3 things of my choice, it would be a fishing pole for fishing, a flare gun, and a survival knife. Or, I could just get a boat with some dynamite.......you know, for fishing.......yeah......."
-My friend Ryan.
<<

staxx

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks received: 2 times

Post Fri Sep 26, 2008 8:30 pm

theres a tutorial on how to do it in the tutorial section...once you get the hang of it they take like 2 mins to make. I would do it, but just dont have any room what so ever to download the movie clip to my computer. if you need help i can guide you though.
Please do not act as a moderator! If you see something wrong, please report it to one of the moderators.
Click a name to report
Staxx Ace_012 Tbag
<<

Rippon1

Brewer
Brewer

Thanks received: 0

Post Wed Oct 01, 2008 7:45 pm

Yeah, a guide would be VERY helpful. But, I need programs that're compatible for the Mac. I got the video I want to do it with, but no programs to make it into a cintro or gameboot or whatever....... =,[
Zombie + Fire = X3 XD
"If I was stuck on an island with only 3 things of my choice, it would be a fishing pole for fishing, a flare gun, and a survival knife. Or, I could just get a boat with some dynamite.......you know, for fishing.......yeah......."
-My friend Ryan.

Return to PSP Hacks & Homebrew