Forum    News    Downloads    Saved Games

Any news on a divx plugin?

<<

Brand_X

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Fri Oct 03, 2008 4:54 am

Any news on a divx plugin?

As far as I know there is not but thought I would ask just to see. Is the a divx plugin or app that can play them? All the threads in section are old so I guess reviving one of them wont work. (ace) I was stoked as PSPlayer could play divx but was saddened when I found out it only plays the audio.

Is there even one in the works? TVersity is cool but I would like the content directly on my PSP without waiting for it to download or having to go online and play through the PS3 with remote play.
<<

Monkeyman5710

Brewer
Brewer

Post Fri Oct 03, 2008 6:32 am

well if the forums are old there always good old google to solve all your needs :)
OH MY GOD.......i just jizzed in my pants
<<

Brand_X

Post Sun Oct 05, 2008 6:39 am

yeah I googled. too bad google is getting bad at this kinda thing. I lot of deleted threads on forums and a bunch of stuff from 2007 or older that dosent work properly is what it returned. So if I am to believe what google says then there is nothing new or even remotely reliable. I had a small hope that someone here might know of something new or working that was off of googles radar (most useful info is nowadays) but as your post was the only one and it wasnt very helpful then I will let that hope die now.
<<

Monkeyman5710

Brewer
Brewer

Post Mon Oct 06, 2008 7:09 am

id say talk to the forum mods or other people that are on here i rarely go on cause of the fact my girl friend hangs with me and we go places but crait might be able to help you
OH MY GOD.......i just jizzed in my pants
<<

Brand_X

Post Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:41 am

Im not sure why you brought up a girl friend (fake or real not very relevant to the topic) but I will check around every so often. Im sure a decent divx player will be made eventually...

Be careful girl friends are expensive and eventually they want you to marry them. If you thought the GF was expensive just wait till you are married.

Return to PSP Hacks & Homebrew