<<

que13x

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks given: 1

Thanks received: 6 times

Post Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:58 pm

Re: Illuminati and the NWO

~THE SZK~ wrote:I believe no-one understood my last sentence, after all of that talk, people ask, how is it that when you sell your soul to the devil or someone, that you become famous? They have higher-ups in hollywood, more in (total) power than ordinary people.... That is how they can make you famous, and that is how they are able to put in the messages....

I don't take it literally when people say they sell their soul to the devil. Looking back they may feel that way but come on, you think there are "Satanic" rituals going on in the recording studios and on stage? In the Maddona vid with Brittany and Gagalera so what if there were 13 stepps on the pyramid. I doubt that there were. You can't see them and even though they showed Maddona take 13 steps you can't know for sure if there were more. Videos can be edited I don't think there is anything here.
~THE SZK~ wrote:There is definitely more to it, But I am afraid we have gotten in to a world where the people prepared to give their lives (the real heroes), are slowly getting less, and someday will just vanish. It disgusts me that when that happens the word "Hero" will actually go to some politicians or someone in the government that gives less sh*t about us, but cares more about power...
We don't need people dying for the cause. A dead man accomplishes nothing.
~THE SZK~ wrote:Imagine a company named "Awesome" arrives, it starts buying out movies and actors, or producing movies, and it adds its logos in the movies to show that this movie is a part of Awesome... this could be why they put their signs in some music videos, to message the people they understand that this person (the singer) is with them now...
Umm, sure; but isn't that what company logos are already for? I guess what I am saying is that there are 2 societies in the world. There is a group that lives within the boundaries of the law and there is a group that lives outside of that, the laws of nations don't seem to apply to them. These people would need ways of identifying each other it could be with certain words or phrases or even hand signals. Now most of the ones I know of in this category are politicians but there are others, big company CEOs that could also fall into this category.

Anyone ever wonder why or how a well educated CEO can drive a company into the ground and destroy a nations economy and still come out smelling like a rose? Well if you think that that CEO was supposed to wreck the company or country and he was rewarded for doing so then it makes perfect sense. If you buy the CEO and tell him to wreck the company and you are there to pick up the pieces or have foreknowledge of this occurrence you could stand to profit immensity. It's all part of a vicious cycle.

Money brings power and power brings money.
The programmers you will one day be looking to hire are the ones reading the tech news sites right now.

And they will remember...

~George Hotz @ $ony
<<

The Cookie Monster

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks given: 9 times

Thanks received: 54 times

Post Tue Aug 10, 2010 1:11 am

que13x wrote:
~THE SZK~ wrote:There is definitely more to it, But I am afraid we have gotten in to a world where the people prepared to give their lives (the real heroes), are slowly getting less, and someday will just vanish. It disgusts me that when that happens the word "Hero" will actually go to some politicians or someone in the government that gives less sh*t about us, but cares more about power...
We don't need people dying for the cause. A dead man accomplishes nothing.

Well, I never said We need people dying, I said we need people who are ready to take that risk....
-Formerly DCM
<<

crait

Brewology Administrator
Brewology Administrator

Thanks given: 195 times

Thanks received: 50 times

Post Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:14 am

I just still haven't seen enough evidence pointing to a major NWO operation.
<<

The Cookie Monster

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Post Tue Aug 10, 2010 11:09 am

crait wrote:I just still haven't seen enough evidence pointing to a major NWO operation.

you won't... they plan everything, they make movies and songs to divert people's attentions from reality... see 2012
-Formerly DCM
<<

ace

Brewology Administrator
Brewology Administrator

Thanks given: 10 times

Thanks received: 29 times

Post Tue Aug 10, 2010 11:33 am

I really don't understand how movies and songs are diverting our attention. If I don't listen to all the music you have listed then how is it affecting me?
It's not the religion that causes wars, it's the men who use religion as a means to control people that do.
They call me tater salad.
<<

TheTyler0013

Brewery Master
Brewery Master

Location: I am a ninja, I pop in at certain times and locations.

Thanks received: 9 times

Post Tue Aug 10, 2010 11:39 am

Why I think its Bogus. If they are so Powerful and in control. about Distracting people. with movies and such. Y the Hell would they let youtube ppl post videos about how they are bad?????
And Telling people to wake up or they will gain control????

Make no sense. I dont believe it. But thats my opinion. my belief. sum of the movies that has stuff in it like the Eye and pyrimid. were supposed to be in certin movies cuz that was what they delt with. IE tomb Raider delt with illuminati.
<<

The Cookie Monster

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Post Tue Aug 10, 2010 11:55 am

look at the amount of views... they are really less... but once they start going high, the video somehow "violates the terms of use"
-Formerly DCM
<<

TheTyler0013

Brewery Master
Brewery Master

Location: I am a ninja, I pop in at certain times and locations.

Thanks received: 9 times

Post Tue Aug 10, 2010 12:02 pm

why would they let it even be posted. or get views. if they are everywhere. they would be in youtube also. PREVENTING it. they arent so powerful. [-X #-o
<<

crait

Brewology Administrator
Brewology Administrator

Thanks given: 195 times

Thanks received: 50 times

Post Tue Aug 10, 2010 12:10 pm

Yeah, I completely agree with Tyler on this. They put it in there on purpose because it's part of the plot. If they plan everything so well, don't they know who is in their secret club and who isn't? That's stupid to say they need to use symbols in movies and music to identify themselves.
I can understand why you say that they are using stuff like movies and songs to divert people's attention, but what about airplanes18? He's in a band and not the Illuminati.
<<

The Cookie Monster

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Post Tue Aug 10, 2010 12:16 pm

[-X [-X [-X [-X ... thats where you and advent are both getting mixed up... You don't have to be illuminati to be in a band... most singers (famous) are part of the illuminati but a lot aren't... and as far as I know, airplanes isn't in a band thats a. famous, b. anti-illuminati, so it really isn't a problem to them....
-Formerly DCM
<<

ace

Brewology Administrator
Brewology Administrator

Thanks given: 10 times

Thanks received: 29 times

Post Tue Aug 10, 2010 12:39 pm

Please refer back to that one thread I posted in, airplanes is indeed in illuminati! omgzor!
It's not the religion that causes wars, it's the men who use religion as a means to control people that do.
They call me tater salad.
<<

que13x

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Post Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:50 pm

TheTyler0013 wrote:why would they let it even be posted. or get views. if they are everywhere. they would be in youtube also. PREVENTING it. they arent so powerful. [-X #-o

The truth of it is that sometimes plans have to be changed because of leaks and sometimes the videos are completely wrong. I even believe some people intentionally disseminate bogus information(Glen Beck). This brings discredit to the presenter (of course) and the community that follows it. This works in favor of the organization because then those people publishing bogus info can be called "fringe conspiracy theorist" and they are automatically discredited and assumed as people that don't know what they are talking about.

I don't follow the Satan fearing, Chupacabra siting group. I follow the policy making group. I listen to the people in congress when they bring these things to light. As soon as they do, a character assassination campaign to discredit them begins. It's really clever. Sometimes traps are set and the people bringing the news bring discredit to themselves like Stan Jones. Watch his vid here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6M5GK9Na8KU

Unfortunately he bought into the Y2k scare and took some meds that made his skin permanently blue.
Of course no one talks about his revelations they prefer to talk about his blue skin instead.

Always consider the source and remember, not all conspiracies are theories.
The programmers you will one day be looking to hire are the ones reading the tech news sites right now.

~George Hotz @ $ony
<<

AdventWolf

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks given: 5 times

Thanks received: 10 times

Post Sun Aug 15, 2010 9:41 pm

I think that if videos were removed that was about the illuminate because of some unknown guideline was broken then that might indicate some truth to a hidden puppet master.

So it seems to me, the illuminate wouldn't take out youtube videos to not make people as questions. Have they done this before?
<<

The Cookie Monster

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Post Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:43 am

Advent - I didn't get your post, but I it did make me think of this :

@Tyler : they wouldn't remove the videos, or not allow them to get posted because then it would obviously show that that is the truth... E.g. If I upload a video about Illuminati and then some people watched and thought it was bogus... If they remove it, it will clearly indicate that there was truth in that video that the illuminati didn't want to show the world....
-Formerly DCM
<<

que13x

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Post Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:36 am

I don't know what to believe when they say the video got pulled because for some reason it always seems to re emerge on the same site that "pulled it".

Sometimes I wonder if the authors pull their own vids to inject some credibility to their claims.

I don't think the organization really worries much about people making videos or going out in public screaming into bullhorns because they own all of the "legitimate" media sources and most of the public goes by what they hear on the 6 o'clock news vice what they see on You-tube.

There are 300 Million people in America and the bottom line is that it takes time for all of those people to be reached.

I would say it takes 5 years for 1/4 of the American population to see an informative production that has been released on You-tube. When it comes to this, 5 years is a long time.

~George Hotz @ $ony
PreviousNext

Return to General Chat