probleme de upload to the web site

<<

john833001

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Sat Mar 03, 2012 4:24 am

probleme de upload to the web site

hello,
I want to know why there 's the message: Currently we are rewriting o upload feature. please post pn The Forum With A Link and We Will upload and get it promptly credited to you
why this message because I want to send saves PS3 etc. .... upload via the PS3 section of the site and put me this message attached: Currently we are rewriting o upload feature. please post pn The Forum With A Link and We Will upload and get it promptly credited to you
and in what section of the forums site is going to send it saves?
can you help me please!! ?
thank you
<<

crait

Brewology Administrator
Brewology Administrator

Thanks given: 195 times

Thanks received: 50 times

Post Sun Mar 04, 2012 5:38 pm

Re: probleme de upload to the web site

I'm sorry, but I do not think that we will be fixing this feature any time soon. If you e-mail me the upload, I'll do it manually. The savedata actually does not work anymore because of the trophy support that Sony added. So, you can't let friends use your data.
<<

john83300

Young Brewer

Thanks given: 1

Thanks received: 0

Post Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:09 am

Re: probleme de upload to the web site

So how did our saves to send ps3 and other consoles on the site? and do you have to send them a link by putting you kind terafile, mediafire etc. .......... ?
or otherwise ?
and therefore in what section of the forums to go to post our save ps3, wii, psp, etc........ ?
and does it have to be attached in .rar or. zip message et post and the forums and topic section ?
thank you.

Return to PS3 Help