Forum    News    Downloads    Saved Games

People with multiple usernames

<<

Mailas

Post Tue Mar 21, 2006 6:33 pm

People with multiple usernames

Okay, I just got on today and I just saw a new registered user.
Who guys by the name of: XXX XXXV2
THe x's are of the name since I dont want to point fingers.
Now, if he is still the newest registered user you will notice who he is.

He has made yet another username and it looks like he wanted his name changed.
Since he has not asked the moderators (certain ones only have access) or admins to change his name from his previous account,
and since I have tried to pm the admins about this and they wont respond to my pms, I have no choice but to post it here.

This is just a warning to all people with multiple usernames.
I have tried to llook for hyedipin's post on this (one of our admins) but oculd not find.
So I made this, but in his post, he clearly said:

"I don't care who you are, and what your doing, you will be banned if you are caught with multiple usernames."

You heard me. Now, I do not have the authority to do this and Im not forcing anyone to do anything.
You know what, I cans ay this if I want:
MAKE mULTIPLE USERNAMES GUYS! GO AHEAD, MAKE ANOTHER USERNAME! JUST DO IT!

Ofcourse, I could say that, but you guys would know from this post there will be consequences.
I will try as hard as I can to get the other admins up to date since their not replying to my pm's or their just not getting them because I have been sending pm's ever since I started the forum buisness when I was around 8 or 9 years old, so i should know that the pm's were sent.
Anyways, I would just like it if members would not post here since I want people to look at just this post so we don't have posts everywhere like:

"Yea man, this should really stop"
or
"Il kick the a&* of who ever this guy is!"

So, this is a warning. Their will be consequences. Im not forcing anyone to do ANYTHING at all, just warning you all that if someone is caught, there will FOR SURE be consequences.
<<

shadox

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Thanks given: 0

Thanks received: 0

Post Tue Mar 21, 2006 6:37 pm

Mailas, stop it now! You can't just assume things like this.. When I just checked something, they weren't the same person, but I am not 100% sure...
So listen, unless you have proof that you can show, don't do this, cause right now, it isn't true..

Thanks,
PStationPV2
<<

Surenix

Brew Guru
Brew Guru

Post Tue Mar 21, 2006 7:03 pm

First of all, this is the topic thread you are looking for but couldn't find: http://www.pspbrew.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=309

Secondly, Mailas, stop trying to be all admin-y (haha) and just leave the work to the FULL mods and admins.

We thank you for bringing it up...but we can handle it.

*V2 etc. all started with me..hehe
<<

Mailas

Post Tue Mar 21, 2006 7:03 pm

1. I have checked the name and its him
2. I have checked with him on aim and he has clarified that thats him.

Please, dont argue with me if you don't know for certain, if you want to post it, you should have pmed me because im 100% sure its him since he himself has clarified he made another username.

Im not telling who it is but its pretty obvious who it is.

IM NOT ACTING LIKE A MODERATOR.
Im clarifying a statement! I have even told you that! Im not forcing anyone to do anything and I have been PRETTY clear on that! This is a warning, not a bann penalty!

Sheesh. Please you guys, I would really appreciate it if you would just read my entire post over again.
It cleary sais, Im not forcing anyone to do anything which mods and admins do, so Im not acting like a full mod or admin.
<<

Jay-Jay

Brewery Master
Brewery Master

Post Tue Mar 21, 2006 8:38 pm

Mailas, you sure make it difficult to be liked. How come you couldn't report this issue by PM to the admin of the forum? Why did you feel you had to voice out this rule with a certain authoritive tone? You also didn't have to state it this way. You could have just mention it by saying like this, "Hey so what is the final rule about peeps with double identities?" or something among those lines.

Just food for thought.
Stylin' with a "Phat" PSP CFW: 5.00 M33-6 w/Kernel 150 add-on 5.00
<<

Mailas

Post Tue Mar 21, 2006 8:43 pm

How come I didn't reoprt this issue?
Hmmm, read my entire post:

and since I have tried to pm the admins about this and they wont respond to my pms, I have no choice but to post it here.

read ENTIRE posts next time please,
Thanks, Mailas Gonrai
<<

Jay-Jay

Brewery Master
Brewery Master

Post Tue Mar 21, 2006 8:48 pm

Well I am sure they had other things that kept them occupied. How long did you give them the opportunity to reply to you about this matter? 1 hr? 6hrs? 24hrs? 7 days?

I do disagree with you. You did have a choice. You could have just ignored it like the way the other Admins were doing about this subject. Why did you feel that you had to disclose this issue? Why was it so important to you?

Sometimes you just need to fall back and allow those who are in charge to take lead. You should only monitor the areas of what you are in charge of. Why worry about something that isn't your job to worry about?

Just more food for thought.
<<

Mailas

Post Tue Mar 21, 2006 9:20 pm

I waited pretty long and there was an admin online.
Believe me, you have to do what you have to do.
All I want is for you guys to see that Im nto forcing anyoen to do something (thats what global mods and admins do)
and Im not telling people what to do (same thing) Im jsut warning you all that if you have multiple usernames,there will be punishments.
That is all Im saying. Nothing else.
I just wanted to bring it to your attention because I tried contacting some of the global mods and admins (as it sais in my post)
but they never responded, even if they were on aim or msn, they didnt respond and I waited for pretty long.
So I just felt that they should know easier if I posted it on the forum.

That, is the reason why I posted this.To let them know since their was no other way, also just to warn you guys (Im not giving a warning like I did to manh [again, I admit that was a big mistake]} Im just warning you that their will be consequences (not from me, from globals and admins)
Last edited by Mailas on Tue Mar 21, 2006 9:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<<

CLMT

Brewery Master
Brewery Master

Post Tue Mar 21, 2006 9:23 pm

well its over now this obviously didnt need to be post im sure everyone saw it i noticed it befor u posted this and im not even a mod if u pmed dano, monkey, terd, or hydephin then u really didnt need to post this it just needs to be locked.

XTag: |Br3w|CLMT
<<

Jay-Jay

Brewery Master
Brewery Master

Post Tue Mar 21, 2006 9:26 pm

But that's the point. You didn't really need to do it. I get that from the other two replies you got from the two senior members in this thread. Those are two that I do appreciate their tact when dealing with issues such as these. You on the other hand, need to learn to follow their lead.

How come you tend to always get under my skin, Mailas? And then I reflect for a bit, and then I realize it's your behaviour of trying to be more than you are around here that gets to me.

Your tummy should be full now from all the food for thought I have given you so far! Sorry! I hope you don't get a belly-ache!

Later bro! I just came to see if there were any unanswered posts that needed help. Now that I did that, I will leave, got a few Bosses I need to own. See you on another occasion. Hopefully on better terms the next time.
<<

Mailas

Post Tue Mar 21, 2006 9:46 pm

CLMT wrote:well its over now this obviously didnt need to be post im sure everyone saw it i noticed it befor u posted this and im not even a mod if u pmed dano, monkey, terd, or hydephin then u really didnt need to post this it just needs to be locked.

I agree,
before anyone gets mad, I apologize to bringing this up and its leading to alot of chaos.
Since people have basicaly glanced Im sure it will get taken care of.

Although they couldn't read my posts, the admins and globals will take care of it, and Il make sure they know by donig it other than posting it on the forum until I have the right authority to post it.

Could someoen lock this?

PS:
J, I think your a great guy, I dont mostly tend to get under your skin because you are a really good help out around here.
Soryr if I was a bit mean to you.
No hard feelings.
<<

Jay-Jay

Brewery Master
Brewery Master

Post Tue Mar 21, 2006 10:15 pm

Thanks bro! I know you mean well.

As for the Admins and Globals.. I think you guys ought to reply to PMs from other high-ranking members (you can ignore me or other newbies--that's cool) but I think you should at least reply to other Mods or senior members. I feel this should be part of your tasks for the position you hold. At least a quick reply like, "Hey, I got your PM, can't really get into it right now, but will address it later when I got more time." or something among those lines. I feel this could prevent things from escalating and getting out of hand. A quick reply is better than nothing.

Just food for thought.
<<

Danopoly

Brewery Master
Brewery Master

Thanks received: 4 times

Post Tue Mar 21, 2006 10:25 pm

well, hyedipin, terdilange, monkey do not go to these forums as much as they used to. And i didnt even receive a PM from mailas.
<<

Jay-Jay

Brewery Master
Brewery Master

Post Tue Mar 21, 2006 10:35 pm

So the question is, who were the MODs or Admins that he did PM and didn't reply? Plus how much time (reasonable) did he allow them to reply before he decided to take matters into his own hands?
<<

CLMT

Brewery Master
Brewery Master

Post Tue Mar 21, 2006 10:37 pm

I dont see why this need to go on if i was a mod this would have been locked alreay.

XTag: |Br3w|CLMT
Next

Return to General Chat